Sunday 22 March 2015

Deiá

Hi, everyone!
I know, I didn’t write a lot of time. Mea culpa mea culpa mea maxima culpa! But there have been many changes and improvements in my life sine Iast post. I changed my job and I survived completely doing up my flat. It time was crazy but now I know that we can’t be afraid of change.
Today, I would like to write about a small coastal village in Mallorca, Deiá. It is located near of Valldemosa. This amazing place is well-known thanks for musical and literary residents for example: Robert Graves, Laura Riding, Seizin Press. Nowadays in Deiá lives the poet and novelist Claribel Algería. One of the most interesting fact about Deiá for fashion fans is, that, there Ana Rubik married Sasah Knezevic.  





I spend in Deiá one week and I know that I led a charm life because I had a opportunity to see a natural scenary of Mallorca. Also I knew a village life and I benefited to a tranquil, slow pace days. In addition, a views of narrow stony streets with old houses are breathtaking.

See you later,
Kamila





2 comments:

  1. The photos certainly look tempting! Is it really as quiet as it looks here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it´is! But the pictures don´t reflect the full charm of Deiá :)

    ReplyDelete