Tuesday 27 January 2015

Valldemossa: amazing place and amazing people

Hi there?
How are you? Do you have so much to learn like me? Sometimes I want to covert oneself with a blanket and sleep only two weeks. Do you understand me, right? Returning to the subject  of this blog. Today I would like to write about a special place for me in Mallorca, that is Valldemossa. In this place I spend a lot of time with me Spanish friends. 
This amazing and small village is locket in the heart of the Sierra de Tramuntana, a distance of approximately 20 km from the capital of the Balearic Islands, Palma. The access to this mountain place is very easy, as it is communicated very, very well with many suburban lines. Thanks for this, travel to Valldemossa doesn’t last more than 30 min. This short journey characterized by amazing, breathtaking view.

Valldemossa


Sooo me dear bloggers I know that this post is very short, but really I don’t have time to write because in this week I have ONLY three test: today, tomorrow and after tomorrow. I hope that somehow, I don’t know how, I will pass all. To be continued….. 

See you later, 
Kamila

No comments:

Post a Comment