Monday 3 November 2014

Au Pair: Who is it?

Hello everyone!
In this post I want to explain who is an au pair. It’s true that a lot of people think that au pair is only baby-sitter. In other words, it is nothing more that a nanny. It’s a lie!!! When I hear this opinion I’m starting to get angry, because an au pair is much more that a nanny. This girl (sometimes a man :P) is a new member of the family. She (or he) lives  with a host family and she takes care of kids. Also, au pair works up to 30 hours per week and she gets pocket money. She doesn’t receive full salary. Au pair con select host family and on the contrary the host family can select au pair. All girls that were au pair they say “to be an au pair it’s a wonderful opportunity to explore the world and to learn a language”
I was au pair and I know that to be an au pair it's a golden opportunity to change something in life of everyone. 
Best,
Kamila  
These are my "au pair children" :)  








No comments:

Post a Comment