Monday 10 November 2014

To be au pair: It's easier than you think!

Hellooo :)
In the last post, I answered the question: who is an au pair. Now, I want to explain how to be an au pair. It’s easy as ABC. The future au pair has two options:
Register and search for a host family matching a lot of criteria in one of the websites
- Go to the au pair agency in her home town.
The first option is free of charge. It means that the future au pair only has to register and them she can begin to search for a host family. On the one hand, it’s quite easy but on the other hand, it’s dangerous because the future au pair doesn’t have any certainty that the family provides real data on their profile. The second option is more safe but it’s very expensive. In other words, the future au pair must pay of agency for the services.
In my mind, the second option is better for beginners au pair, because they have a certainty that all will be good and my experience confirms all. I know a lot of au pair who were forced to leave the host family  the cause of false data. 
Have a good one!!
Kamila :)

P.S.
At the moment, in Poland it's ranning.....I wanto to be in Mallorca, feel the sand under my feet. This is my favorite place in Mallorca, the beach Cala Pi. I spent here a lot of time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment