Monday 24 November 2014

The host countries

Hi my dear bloggers!!
At the beginning, I would like to apologize because I didn’t write since a long time. I started working as a nanny part time and it’s difficult to connect everything J I think that a lot of people have the same problem as me.  I hope I’ll write regularly.
In this post I want to write a few words about  the most popular host countries. What do you think which country it the most popular? The most important host countries are: Great Britain, USA and Canada. In other words, the most popular are English- speaking countries. In the era of  English linguistic imperialism it’s very important to have a good command of this language. Au pairing give you this opportunity! It’s obvious that au pair have a lot of possibility to learn or practice other languages. Which it’s very important that very often the host family pay for the courses of their au pair J We all know that it’s the best possibility to learn other languages!!  
On the other hand, a lot of au pair choose the country whose language (except English) they are studying, for example, in the school. In this ranking the winners are: Spain, Germany and France. I chose Spain because I’m a student of Spanish Philology.
P.S.
In Polnad still it's ranning...and I have one question...Where is my sun?? LLLL 



No comments:

Post a Comment