Sunday 10 May 2015

Aqualand :)

Hello again!
I have a backlog of writing…. Now I have to speed up because in the future I do not want to write posts with notes on my knees. You are aware that during the exams, the students do not have time for anything :)
Recently I wrote only about the monuments that’s why today I will put forward something for children. There are lots of tourist attractions in Majorca, but the most popular among children is AQUALAND.

Park Map
Aqualand is a large water park in Majorka ,located in the village El Arenal, with a great choice of slides, a wave pool, and other adventures, for example: the Black Hole, Harakiri, Banzai, Kamikaze o the Congo River. Of course some part of the attraction is designated for people who are over 1.50 meters tall. Also, the park has plenty of space and play areas. The children can enjoy for swings, slides, climbing structures and mazes. There is as well a gift shop and a lot of stands with drink and food.


Aqualand has only one defect….there are here a lot of queues. Once I waited 1.5h to go down a one slid. For many children it is a big problem, they don’t want to wait some much time. I can only recommend one solution: go to the water park on a weekday!

Okey, it’s all for today!
See you later,
Kamila   


No comments:

Post a Comment