Tuesday 19 May 2015

The First Holy Communion

Hi Everyone!
How are you? How did you spend your last weekend? I know that I should write about Majorca, but today I want to change a topic. Now it is season of the First Holy Communion in Poland. Every sunday we can see boys and girls dressed elegantly and, of course, combed. 

A few days ago, I went to the hairdresser and I saw a one mother who decided to enroll a daughter to the hairdresser at 6 a.m. Okay, this is something ordinary and normal to enroll a child to the hairdresser, but it isn’t normal so early!! The reason for this crazy situation was the First Holy Communion. I was really appalled, and I couldn’t figure out what to do. How can you go to the hairdresser at 6 a.m.?!

A child’s First Holy Communion is a happy time in her/his life and  we naturally want to mark the occasion with elegant dress and beautiful haircut. It is something obvious and evident, but in the same time we couldn’t get paranoid. Everything should therefore be done to find the proverbial golden mean :-)

Okey, it’s all for today!
See you later,

Kamila


No comments:

Post a Comment