Monday 11 May 2015

Western Water Park :)

Hello Everyone!!
I promised to catch up with writing on the blog, but it is hard to find a little time to enter here and write something. I will not give up! I will keep my word!

In last post I wrote about Aqualand what is the most popular attraction among children. Today, I would like to continue this subject, but I will write about another water park in Majorca, about Western Water Park.

Park Map
The Western Water Park is the second-largest water park on the island after Aqualand. This attraction is located in Magaluf. The highest slides in the park are the Beast and the Mega Slide, which are both 20-25 m high. Other examples of tourist attraction for adults are: the Wild West, the Tornado, Boomerang and Tijuana Twins. However the originators have not forgotten about the children! There is a great space designed for the youngest in the family. There are: Children’s Paradise, Lago la Mina and Daky Park. These places are full of colors, mini slides and waterfalls. Also, the Western Water Park offers a wide range of gift shops where the most popular items for visitors are towels, sunscreen, toys, caps, t-shirts, of course, with Indian and cowboy designs. Obviously, there are here lots of stands with food and drink. The visitors can eat lunch in the open air watching children in the water.


Unfortunately, I wasn’t in this water park, but I will change this during holidays.
It’s all for today.

See you later,

Kamila 

No comments:

Post a Comment