Friday 22 May 2015

Palma Aquarium

Hi there!!!
Today I had to get up at 4 am and now I should sleep, but looking way back, since when I was a child I have not needed a few hours of sleep. My poor beloved mother can confirm this. When she mentions my childhood she always emphasizes that I was worse than my twin brother. I had a very light sleeper…. Okey, I’m writing at length….

Today I want to raise a subject for the next tourist attraction aimed at children – Palma Aquarium. This amazing place was funded in 2007 and is the first opened in Mallorca. Palma Aquarium is the property of Coral World International. The aim of this institution is “spreading awareness, knowledge and admiration for the beauty of the marine world and in order to encourage interaction with its many different species



This park is divided into several parts, for example: The Mediterranean Sea, Tropical Sea, Mediterranean Gardens, The Jungle, Big Blue and Jellyfish Tank. However, this is not a whole range of activities!! The number of attraction is endless, for example: “Dive with the Sharks” or “Shark Sleepover”.


Unfortunately, I haven’t had yet the opportunity to be at Palma Aquarium. I hope to change that this year!!!!!


See you later,
Kamila

2 comments: